Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

FZOU
Helper IV
Helper IV

Alternate states

Hello,

Any one have an idea about the Alternate States functionnality on power bi if she exist or not ? we can find it on another bi tools like qlik,tableau..it's allow us to compare two states or scenario on the same page,view.. 

If not is there any alternative on power bi to compare two scenario on the same page ?

5 REPLIES 5
v-kelly-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @FZOU

I' afraid this isn't available by now. I think we can find out a workaround if you provide a sample. Such as adding another column, hardcode the states in the formulas, etc. I hope you can submit an idea here: power-bi-ideas. Maybe we can have it in the near future. One thing you need to consider is this feature would be confusing to the end users.

Best Regards,
Kelly
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Mariusz
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @FZOU 

Can you provide an example?

Best Regards,
Mariusz

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution.

Please feel free to connect with me.
LinkedIn

@Mariusz 
You find below a link to the alternate state on the site of another bi tools vendor.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/12.1/Subsystems/Client/Content/Alternate%20States.htm

Mariusz
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @FZOU 

Thanks but I never used Qlik, so can you provide a scenario?

Best Regards,
Mariusz

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution.

Please feel free to connect with me.
LinkedIn

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.