Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

abergman
Frequent Visitor

Allow a single visual to ignore report level filters

I am creating a report for an internal customer, which will eventually be given to an outside customer. I am wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to make a certain visual (in my case a table) ignore report-level filters? 

I know I can use slicers and edit the interactions, but this looks a little sloppy for a customer to see drop down arrows. Also, I know I can specifiy a visual level filter, but this is something that will need to be changed a lot, and I am afraid my internal customers may get confused if my instructions to them get picky with visual level filters. I want them to be able to select from one report-level filter, and have everything else take care of itself. 

If anyone knows of a way to do this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @abergman ,

Currently, it is not possible to make a single visual to ignore report level filters.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.