Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Allign all the charts vertically/fixing the y axis of all charts

I have 6 clustered bar chart and data of those charts are updated as per image selection.Means once I select an image all the data will be updated in all 6 clustered bar charts.

Requirement is to allign all the charts vertically means the y axis should be aligned vertically.

In the given image-2, 1,2,3 are different selection options. Once those iselections are made, all the graphs should be aligned vertically in one line.

graphs With proper aligned y axisWith proper aligned y axis

Image where we have issueImage where we have issue

5 REPLIES 5
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @saktisahoo2006 

You may make the visual selected, click 'Format' ribbon=>'Align' to get the way to align the visual.

c1.png

If it doesn't meet your requirement, you may post a new idea in Idea Forum , and add your comments there to improve Power BI for making this feature coming sooner.

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Hi @saktisahoo2006 ,

Try checking the following link if it helps:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Synchronise-Y-Axis-Across-Multiple-Charts/td-p/90924

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Line-charts-not-aligning-with-other-line-charts-same-time-l...

If this helps and resolves the issue, appreciate a Kudos and mark it as a Solution! 🙂

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

Thanks for the reply!!

I do think the suggestion given by you matches with my requirement.As I mentioned, image 2  where I have  issue, I need a solution to make image1.

Thanks for the reply!!

I do think the suggestion given by you matches with my requirement.As I mentioned, image 2  where I have  issue, I need a solution to make image1

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.