Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rneto
Frequent Visitor

All individuals in the same team have the same target

Dears

I'm getting a bit frustating here as I need 1 more step but I can't think how to solve this issue.

So I have a measure summing all individual targets for the month. Nothing complicated.

Each individual belongs to a team. If I dump my team list + measure summig targets, I will have each team target based on the persons belonging to each team.

But my problem is that I want to show the TEAM TARGET in a matrix table where it contains the person names.

So basically the applied person name filter must be disregarded and sum must be as per the persons team.

More or less something like this

Capture.JPG

As you can see the total team target remains the same for all team mates.

I have a table with D_staff list names + a unique table of the D_team list + F_tables that was used to build the target measure.

Thank you for the assistance

4 REPLIES 4
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rneto ,

You could use "merge queries" to merge these three tables to one table in the query editor.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Hello there

Not possible all tables have different structure.

Thanks though

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Can you share the formula of team Target you are using and the expected outcome?

Hi there the team target has not been built in a single measure, but basically its summing both DURANTIONS from F_Gen + F_Det. this duration has been multipled by a denominator to calculate individual monthly targets.

The relationship is based on the ID column (employee level).

Capture.JPG

What I wish to accomplished is a part of showing each employee target, also to create a column where the target is not filtered down to the employee level, but also show the targets of the team that each employee belongs.

As you can see below employess belonging to team Alpha have the same sum in the Team target column.

NameTeamIndividual TargetTeam Target
AlbanAlpha10002500
BiancaBravo5001500
CarlosAlpha5002500
DianaAlpha10002500
EliaBravo10001500

Please advise if this is enough or you need anything else.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.