Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Analitika
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

All formats lost

What is happens from Monday? All data slicers is broken, Multiselect is disabled in all PBIX, and font is changed

7 REPLIES 7
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Analitika ,

Did you use the custom Hierarchy Slicer from AppSource? It is broken currently. Switching to the new Slicer from Power BI seems to fix it, since there is now a supported hierarchy capability.

If all your slicers are broken, you could re-install Power BI and check if it works.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Hi @Analitika ,

See https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/data-slicer-formats-gone-in-all-projects-after-2020-06-28/id... for the answers regarding your questions.

And @v-eachen-msft: what do you mean by 'It is broken currently'? Can you elebarate what is not working for you?

Thanks, Jan Pieter

I can select multiple dates without ctrl and it is a very big problem for my clients, they all need fix that, but fixing more than 1000 project is for me equal bankrupt.

Also all slicers look like that

2020-07-07_083146.png

it is terrible.

Also not work cmd button on apple, cant multi select

ty. affected all files, desktops and webs, it is over 1000 project 😫 , fck microsoft 👿

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

No changes have made, just came after holiday and see that bug.

Maybe Microsoft do update wih bug like always?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.