Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jatneerjat
Helper V
Helper V

All date values are not visible in report pane

Hi All,

Why i am not able to see all the dates in the table when when i drag the date column in report.

is this due to relationship of this date column with some date column in another table.

@Greg_Deckler @Zubair_Muhammad

Thank you

dateDim.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Zubair_Muhammad @v-frfei-msft

Hi,

I got the solution, the problem was the Date dimension table fetching dates based on a condition, it was fetching only those dates which are available in particular table, I updated the view  Date dim and it works.

Thanks 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jatneerjat,

I think you should filter the related table in your report. So you can only see part of values here. If you want to view all the values here. You can edit interactions for the visual to display all the values you want.

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

@Zubair_Muhammad @v-frfei-msft

Hi,

I got the solution, the problem was the Date dimension table fetching dates based on a condition, it was fetching only those dates which are available in particular table, I updated the view  Date dim and it works.

Thanks 

Zubair_Muhammad
Community Champion
Community Champion

@jatneerjat

Could you share your file?

Regards
Zubair

Please try my custom visuals

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.