Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

TheControlVoice

All Visualizations are blank

I use Power BI Desktop. I have the latest version and any data I import results in blank visualizations. With the exception of table data. I have imported from SharePoint and Excel. Same results. I have also tried on two different PCs. I assume I must be doing something wrong. See image below.

PBI Version: Version: 2.55.5010.641 64-bit (February 2018)

BI Blank.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TheControlVoice,

In your scenario, as you are using a pie chart visual, you need to drag a column or measure into Values bucket then the chart can display data. See: 

q1.PNG

By the way, the latest Power BI desktop version is 2.56.5023.861, you can download it here

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hardik
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

The respective column is missing from the Values tab,you need to drag the relevant data column for the desired output

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TheControlVoice,

In your scenario, as you are using a pie chart visual, you need to drag a column or measure into Values bucket then the chart can display data. See: 

q1.PNG

By the way, the latest Power BI desktop version is 2.56.5023.861, you can download it here

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.