Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

All Not Ignoring Filter Slicer

https://rapidshare.io/57h/ex.pbix 

Goodmorning everyone,

I disturb you this time to know the possibility of keeping values in the table on power bi even after selecting a special filter.

In the example linked by me, it can be seen that with the choice of the filter, the values not affected by the filter itself disappear from the table.

Is it possible to keep all the values inside the table even if they are not linked with the selection filter?

Thanks in advance everyone and good luck

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

Try the following formula:

Measure = 
var tab = 
    SUMMARIZE(
        'Date',
        'Date'[CodiceDivisione],
        "_sum",SUM('Date'[ValoreNetto])
    )
return 
    CALCULATE(
        'Date'[test],
        FILTER(
            tab,
            'Date'[CodiceDivisione] = 'Date'[CodiceDivisione]
        )
    )

tempsnipghhh.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information or the expected result you expect. Let me know immediately, looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Winniz

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply.

But at the same time I have to insert another measure on which the filter must be applied. Consequently, I cannot completely exclude the filter from the table.

Best regards

Yes, Select only the filter that you do not want to establish functions in your table, this does not interfere with the other filters.

Anonymous
Not applicable

1.PNG

Hi, the initial situation is reported above.

2.PNG

The arrow in red represents the situation of my interest: the unfiltered values disappear but the total still reports the values

Hi @Anonymous ,

First, after selecting "2020/1" in the AnnomesePianificazione column, I found that there is only one row and the ValoreNetto value is 0.

image.png
But the measure test you created shows a value of 7152329, so I want to know what is your purpose of creating the measure?

In order to get the correct output results, I created a Table to store the data in the CodiceDivisione column, and then established a one-to-many relationship between the Table and the Date table, and the cross-filtering direction was Single.

image.pngimage.png

Create a Measure:

Measure = IF( ISBLANK( MAX('Date'[ValoreNetto]) ), BLANK(), [test] )

Then use the CodiceDivisione column of the Table as the rows of the matrix and the Measure as the value, and enable the option "Show items with no data", then get the following results.

image.pngtempsnipdqe.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information or the expected result you expect. Let me know immediately, looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Winniz

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, your solution is interesting but it doesn't solve my problem. My interest is to view all the data, even those not selected by the filter. In order to represent the total correctly.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry, I understand it wrong before.  Try the following formula:

Measure = 
    IF(
        HASONEFILTER('Date'[CodiceDivisione]), 
        SUM('Date'[ValoreNetto]), 
        SUMX( ALL('Date'), 'Date'[ValoreNetto] )
    )

image.png

Best Regards,
Winniz

Anonymous
Not applicable

3.png

You as you can see from my attachment, the total does not correspond to the values that are displayed. The total must express all values, regardless of the selected filter.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Try the following formula:

Measure = 
var tab = 
    SUMMARIZE(
        'Date',
        'Date'[CodiceDivisione],
        "_sum",SUM('Date'[ValoreNetto])
    )
return 
    CALCULATE(
        'Date'[test],
        FILTER(
            tab,
            'Date'[CodiceDivisione] = 'Date'[CodiceDivisione]
        )
    )

tempsnipghhh.png

Best Regards,
Winniz

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like that when I change the filter, nothing changes within the table. This is done by means of a measurement, not by means of power equipment.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you give the output you want?

When the slicer select 2020/1, what is the specific result you want to output?

When the slicer select 2021/12, what is the specific result you want to output?

Portrek
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi DS1

We need to manager the intercactions by the filter.

Screenshot_2021-03-31 Alterar como os visuais interagem em um relatório - Power BI.png

Look that microsoft page:

https://docs.microsoft.com/pt-br/power-bi/create-reports/service-reports-visual-interactions

Have a good day.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.