Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ramakrishnavvss
Frequent Visitor

All Cards are reflecting same data

I have 3 cards created for customer count, Male count, and Female count. However, when i select one card and change filters as required. It is reflected in all 3 cards.

ramakrishnavvss_0-1658208857916.png

ramakrishnavvss_1-1658208902095.png

@v-stephen-msft  @indkitty 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ramakrishnavvss
Frequent Visitor

@indkitty Hey got it solved now. I just added one more Gender filter. The mistake I was doing is that instead of adding a Gender in "Filters -> Filters in this visual" which is specific to one card, I was adding it in the "Visualizations -> Keep all filters" which is actually reflecting every card.

ramakrishnavvss_0-1658300327899.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hello

Can you operate between cards? I have two values that depend on the same field but applying different filters, basically calculate a ratio.

Thank you

ramakrishnavvss
Frequent Visitor

@indkitty Hey got it solved now. I just added one more Gender filter. The mistake I was doing is that instead of adding a Gender in "Filters -> Filters in this visual" which is specific to one card, I was adding it in the "Visualizations -> Keep all filters" which is actually reflecting every card.

ramakrishnavvss_0-1658300327899.png

Good it is solved. I thought your using count of Gender itself by the gender type.

ramakrishnavvss
Frequent Visitor

@indkitty I see only "is less than" option there. and the dropdown is unclickable.

ramakrishnavvss_0-1658280623587.png

indkitty
Helper II
Helper II

Hi ramakrishnavvss,

for your second card. could you change the filters on the visual from all to "Male"?

Let me know the result.

indkitty_0-1658235214486.png

ramakrishnavvss
Frequent Visitor

I am using Visual level filters

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@ramakrishnavvss , Are you creating measures or using some visual level filters?

So that card shows different values

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.