cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yellow_old_5
Frequent Visitor

Align Two visual without adding Zero (0)

Hi everyone , I have a question, i have a report with live connection and in my report i have tvo charts, one linechart for value and second as stack for event.

My question is how can i align those two visual without adding zero, so they show same x axis(date) when i using slider for filter date dange?

4 REPLIES 4
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Yellow_old_5 

Not very clear.

Do you mean that you have a line chart and a stacked bar chart and you hope show same x axis(date) when you use slicer to filter date dange?If so ,I think you can format the start of you x axis here.

80.png

You can aslo  try to create a line and stacked column chart or line and clustered column chart  if you have a same field on x axis.

81.png

If I missunderstand,please explain it in more detail with reated screenshot .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

hi, i need to use legend in the visual, thats why i can't have stack and linechart. The value and event is from two diffrent table with diffrent dates that why those two dates is not align

Hi , @Yellow_old_5 

Does the view "line chart and clustered column chart" also fail to meet your requirements?

So far, apart from manually setting the starting point axis, I have not found other solutions to keep the axis of the two visual objects aligned.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

yes ,but thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are You Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skills Challenge.

Top Solution Authors