Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Align Two visual without adding Zero (0)

Hi everyone , I have a question, i have a report with live connection and in my report i have tvo charts, one linechart for value and second as stack for event.

My question is how can i align those two visual without adding zero, so they show same x axis(date) when i using slider for filter date dange?

4 REPLIES 4
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

Not very clear.

Do you mean that you have a line chart and a stacked bar chart and you hope show same x axis(date) when you use slicer to filter date dange?If so ,I think you can format the start of you x axis here.

80.png

You can aslo  try to create a line and stacked column chart or line and clustered column chart  if you have a same field on x axis.

81.png

If I missunderstand,please explain it in more detail with reated screenshot .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi, i need to use legend in the visual, thats why i can't have stack and linechart. The value and event is from two diffrent table with diffrent dates that why those two dates is not align

Hi , @Anonymous 

Does the view "line chart and clustered column chart" also fail to meet your requirements?

So far, apart from manually setting the starting point axis, I have not found other solutions to keep the axis of the two visual objects aligned.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes ,but thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.