Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Alerts if a tile value increases

Hello, I am looking for a way where the alert is triggered by an increase in the tile's value, not any change in its value. Is it possible to do so in PowerBI?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry, it seems like I share the wrong links, they are talking about some further custom with data alert features.
You can check the following link about power bi automate trigger with conditions. (it can be configured with more complex conditions)

Power Automate Trigger Conditions made EASY - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-shex-msft , I am alreay using power automate to trigger an action when an alert is activated. However, power automate uses PowerBI alerts to trigger such actions. Therefore, I can't customize the alerts to monitor an increase in a particular value. Right?

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry, it seems like I share the wrong links, they are talking about some further custom with data alert features.
You can check the following link about power bi automate trigger with conditions. (it can be configured with more complex conditions)

Power Automate Trigger Conditions made EASY - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous,

Nope, current power bi data alert features do not support advanced customize.
I'd like to suggest you take a look at power bi automate to setting a flow to trace the dataset records change the trigger to send alert messages.

Integrate Power BI data alerts with Power Automate - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Get started with Power Automate - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.