Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Aggregated KPI

Hi All!

I'm hoping someone can help me here. I've tried updating my last post earlier, but the platform was not allowing me to post. I am hoping someone can help me find a way to develop my KPI where the label here (11 in the screenshot) will be aggregated based on the entire calculation rather than last month's calculation. For example, I am currently working to develop a P90 KPI, and I'd like the line chart to show the P90 over the months while the label (11) will show the P90 overall. I would strongly prefer to combine both the line chart and label into one with the calculation as expected without developing two separate visuals and putting one on top of the other for simplicity sake. This page seemed promising, but I could not see the final solution. Hope that makes sense, but happy to elaborate further! Again, thank you for all your support! 

kw101_1-1616018898136.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please check whether the custom visual KPI Indicator is what you want. If no, please provide some sample data and more details about your requirement. Thank you.

Use of Key Performance Indicators in Power BI

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @yingyinr

Close, but not exactly, I've tried using the indicator visual but cannot use the total aggregation type if that makes sense. So with the data I've provided here as an example, I'd like to see the P90 value over time, broken up into months, which can be easily done with the KPI Indicator (Dec 2020=192, Jan 2021=410,  Feb 2021=195). But with the data I've provided, I would also like to see the total P90 in the highlighted area of the visual if that makes sense. So I'd like to see 260 in the summarized area of the visual, since that's the 90th percentile of the entire dataset. Thanks in advance!

MonthValue
Dec-20150
Dec-20160
Dec-20200
Jan-2110
Jan-21180
Jan-21200
Jan-21500
Feb-21150
Feb-21200

kw101_0-1616431507078.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.