Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rammy
Helper I
Helper I

After filter is applying data does not showing

Hi power bi community 
I am  new to power bi and i have a  problem regarding of modelling 
below image you can see the data is in without filtering  .But when i apply filter data does not showing 
And i am trying to create relationship between the tables and applying  bi direction also , but nothing is happening and nothing is showing in 2nd img you can find this  . if any one knows about this and what mistake that i have been done here please help me on this as soon as you know 
Thanks in adavnce

rammy_0-1639553448284.png

rammy_1-1639554911798.png

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@rammy , In a visual take status_code and Invoice_amount togther. Do you see value for WIN?

If you do not see value for WIN, But see data for others, it means not data for WIN or there is issue with join (Lowercase/upper case) in case of text column join

if you see data with blank status, it means there is some problem with the values on the join column

Hi @amitchandak 

yeah u said right .but i am crosschecking the data columns has been already matched as 1:* ,i have checked why it shows 1:* while the values are already having nulls .after checking one column have very rare numeric values and alsomore  null rows thats why it shows as 1:*  .but here i did not get any required output because nulls contains both  table .please suggest me , without common columns are not available in both tables to create relationship.how do i explicitly create columns to create relationships in boyh tables

NOTE : DATA FETCHING FROM SQL AND  NOT ONE COLUMN IS MATCHED IN BOTH TABLES

relationship for your reference

rammy_2-1639804942475.png

THIS IS ONE TABLE COLUMN

rammy_0-1639804623083.png

THIS IS ANOITHER TABLE

rammy_1-1639804688106.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.