Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

thiagozaiden
Employee
Employee

Adobe Analytics - full report

Hi everyone, 

I'm trying to build a report using Adobe Analytics connector to Power BI desktop, but I'm having a hard time making it push all data. 

In the report suite I have a lot of websites, but I'm only interested in one of them. For exemple, there are pages under aaa.company.com, bbb.company.com, ccc.company.com... for a lot of different makets, such as /en-us, /en-ca, /pt-br...

So, what I need is to report all pages inside ddd.company.com for /pt-br market. 

The Market dimension is there and I can find Visits measure to it, but I need to break it down to URL. When I try to do that, it only gives me the top 5 pages under that URL and it sums up everything else under "others" and "uniques_exceeded". When trying to select 500 top values when adding this column, Power BI takes a while but is able to pull more pages for me.

The problem is that I can only ask for this 500 values in the beginning, before filtering the market to /pt-br, so I end up with 500 values globally and when I filter, there's not much left for the market I want. 

Is there a better way to do this? Using Adobe Analytics platform I'm able to see all data, including pages with 1 visit, so I don't understand why is it so hard to achieve in Power BI.

I want a full report on pages under ddd.company.com for the market pt/br only. I'll be adding later visits, operating system, browser, load time... all measures possible. 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @thiagozaiden

Here is the article for your reference.

https://blog.openbridge.com/4-ways-to-get-your-adobe-analytics-data-into-tableau-power-bi-looker-and...

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.