cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aauser
Regular Visitor

Adobe Analytics Connector - Unable to pull segments

Hello,

I am using Adobe Analytics connector to pull data for Power BI dashboards. There is a "segment" option in the navigator panel but when I click on it, nothing is available. According to a previous post, the user had trouble bring in the Segments using the M code under Advanced Editor.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Adobe-Analytics-Segments-not-available-in-Power-BI/m-p/5503...

Do we have any update on the Segments support?

Many thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi aauser, 

You said that when you click on Segment, it show nothing, so did you create Segment in your model? You could refer to Segment Builder  and Adobe Analytics Connector in Power BI  for details.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

aauser
Regular Visitor

Hi Zoe Zhi,

I have segments created in Adobe Analytics but I don't think they are synced in the connector. Below is the screenshot. When I click on Segment, I don't see any value. 

PowerBI_segment.JPG 

7700-2
Frequent Visitor

Hi @aauser and @dax , I am having the exact same issue, segments created in Adobe Analytics but nothing shows up on Power BI. Any clues on how to solve this?

aauser
Regular Visitor

@7700-2 I was able to see segments when I get Web Services Access from my Adobe Analytics Admin team. 

See the article below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/analytics/kb/integrate-adobe-analytics-with-power-bi.html

Hi,

I now have Web service access to adobe Analytics. But I am still unable to see segments in Power BI Desktop. Is it necessary to have Admin access to Adobe or is there another way that this could be resolved?

7700-2
Frequent Visitor

@aauser I had to get admin access to the Experience Cloud to make it work in line with the article, but now it is all sorted. Thanks for your help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

July 2021 Update 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the July 2021 Updates

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors