Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adjust position of each graphic to header dinamically?

Greetings, i have a doubt if this is possible to achieve in powerBi and if it is possible how can i do it.

The structure of the report page is like this:

Headers (like first row)

Graphich A,

Graphic B ,

Graphic C , 

So my doubt is how can i adjust position of each graphic to the headers ,which means for example, how can i put graphics B on position of graphic 1 when graphic 1 is hidden? (Note: To hide Graphics when X graphic is  selected i used bookmarks)

Right now when i select graphich B it shows like this :

Headers

Blank (Hidden graphic)

graphic B

Blank(....)

How could i put graphic B on position of Graphich A, since A is hidden?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous

The good news is that you can acheive what you have mentioned in your response in power bi.

You will need to make use of the visible and hidden feature of Power BI a little more smartly  Smiley Happy

You can see the below video which illustrates how acheive your requirement's solution.

If this helped you, please mark this post as an accepted solution and like to give KUDOS .

Regards,

Affan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
affan
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous

If you can share the pbix file with some sample data, it will be easy to help you.

Regards

Affan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @affan

Screenshot1 = allgraphichs in report page

Screenshot2 = Name02(random name) selected 

Sample1.pngSample2.pngd

On last image is what i am strugle with, since Name02 is selected making the Name01 hidden but the position of the Name02 should be on Name01 (since its hideen) hope i clarify you with this example from what i am trying to do.

Regards,

scmpm

Hi @Anonymous

The good news is that you can acheive what you have mentioned in your response in power bi.

You will need to make use of the visible and hidden feature of Power BI a little more smartly  Smiley Happy

You can see the below video which illustrates how acheive your requirement's solution.

If this helped you, please mark this post as an accepted solution and like to give KUDOS .

Regards,

Affan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.