Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Aucesar
Helper III
Helper III

Adjust DAX calculation

Hi,

I´m new on DAX and using the DAX Studio I got this to return the right value, what I need is to adjust it to always last month and the result in %, both of those are currency colunms. Thanks so far!

/* START QUERY BUILDER */
EVALUATE
CALCULATETABLE(
    ROW(
    "ValorNominal for INVESTIMENTOS divided by ValorNota", [ValorNominal for INVESTIMENTOS divided by ValorNota]
    ),
    KEEPFILTERS( FILTER( ALL( Calendario[Date] ), Calendario[Date] >= DATE(2022,8,1) && Calendario[Date] <= DATE(2022,8,31) ))
)
/* END QUERY BUILDER */

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Aucesar 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

>>  what I need is to adjust it to always last month and the result in %, both of those are currency colunms.

It is not enough to provide correct solutions based on measurement alone. Can you share some data and expected results? thank you

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-xiaotang , sure:

Expectated results: A percentage value between two colunms based on last month, let me share some data:

Table1
Date (Filtered last month) Profit
01/Sep $10,00
02/Sep $20,00
03/Sep (so on)... $30,00

Table2
Date (filtered last month) Expenses (Filtered by investiments)
01/Sep $3,00
02/Sep $4,00
03/Sep (so on)... $5,00

Expected result:

Profit total = $60,00

Investments = $12,00

Result = 12 / 60 = 0.2 converted to percentage = 20%

What I need is to filter date, sum Table1 value (filtered date), sum table2 (filtered date AND by Investiments) and in the end divide one by another to get a percentage.

Please let me know if you need more info, thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.