cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper IV
Helper IV

Address Translate

Hi,

I have list of addresses in Hebrew langauge , what is the best why to convert it in order to use GEO Visualization.

Thank you!, 

BR,
Noa.
7 REPLIES 7
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Noak,

Based on my test, addresses in Hebrew language can be shown on the Map visual on Power BI Desktop without any conversion. Smiley Happy

r3.PNG

Regards

Thank you for your replay @v-ljerr-msft,

where can I get the english-hebrew cities table please =)?

BR,
Noa.

Hi @Noak,

I found it here in the Wikipedia. Smiley Happy

Regards

Thank you @v-ljerr-msft its a partial list =\  still thank you for your help! I found the full list.

Do you have any idea in case the arcGis map presents wrong location of a city in the map how can I modify it by myself?(change the cordinates or something like that..)

BR,
Noa.

Hi @Noak,

Do you have any idea in case the arcGis map presents wrong location of a city in the map how can I modify it by myself?(change the cordinates or something like that..)

In this scenario, I would suggest you try adding the Latitude and Longitude infor of the cities to your data mode if possible, then add the Latitude and Longitude infor to the arcGis map to show the locations more precisely. Smiley Happy

r4.PNG

Regards

Hi @v-ljerr-msft,

I figured theres no easy way here.. is ZIP code enough?

BR,
Noa.

Hi @Noak,

You can try creating a new calculate column to combine the values of City and ZIP code, then show it as Location on me map to see if it works. The formula below to create the calculate column is for your reference. Smiley Happy

CountryZip = Locations[Country] & ", " & Locations[Zip]

c2.PNG

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power BI Super Users!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite with Arun Ulag

Featured Session: Drive Data Culture with Power BI- Vision, Strategy & Roadmap. Register here https://myignite.microsoft.com #MSIgnite #PowerPlatform #Power BI ​

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors