Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

hayls
Frequent Visitor

Adding work days and work hours to a date to determine the "Due by" KPI

Hi,

I know this topic has been posted about before, but I can't find the exact calculation that I'm looking for, and I a new user, so appreciate your patience.

I have a data set which has a "CASE CREATED" date/time in this format; 30/07/2018 02:02:34 PM

Depending on the Case, there is a KPI of working day or hours i.e. 7 working days, or 1 hour. Ive create a coloumn in the same table called KPI which has these values stored as a duration (i.e. 7.00:00:00 or 0.1:00:00)

The end game is to analyse whether the KPI was met. I have the actual dates in a seperate table

Therefore, I was trying to create a coloumn "CASE DUE" which would be the CASE CREATED plus the KPI.

I have a seperate Date table created with a WorkDay field (1 = workday and 0 = non = workday).

I just dont know how to add the CASE CREATED to the KPI but consider the work days element.

Thanks

I'm just unsure how to add the 

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi hayls,

Have you built a relationship between table 'CASE CREATED' and another seperate table? Could you post some sample data and clarify more details for further analysis?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Here are screen shots of the source tables. There is a relationship between the dates in Power BI

Case tableCase tableDates tableDates table

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.