Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding visuals next to an image

Hey guys,

I've been looking on the internet for an answer to how to add a visual next to an image, but mostly there are how-to video's regarding how to add an image to a visual.

For a report of an e-mail campaign, I'd like to add the image of the e-mail campaign itself and add visuals either next to or over the image. For example adding info regarding click-through rates. See attachment.

LaZZaNoVa61_0-1650353509836.png

I have the data of the clickthrough rates, but I don't know a way to make it visualize over the image. 

With kind regards,

Önder

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating seperate metrics and combining them to a card and making that card transparent helped for me.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating seperate metrics and combining them to a card and making that card transparent helped for me.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , You have to create different /different components like image/text /table etc for this.

you can also check the image view. I doubt something out of the box in standard visual

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.