Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sathiyen
Helper I
Helper I

Adding two Legends in Map

I have requirement to map My Customer location and my nearest service centre location in the same map, I have Coordinates for both. How do I map it in the same map showing the nearest service centre.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sathiyen ,

By my test, it is unavailable to add more than one legend in a Map visual. There is an idea about this issue, please vote it up, Add the option to have 2 legends on the standard "Map" visual , to improve the Power BI.

It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

We also submitted this feedback to the product group internally, so that the product group can pay attention to this problem and speed up the issue repairing.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sathiyen ,

By my test, it is unavailable to add more than one legend in a Map visual. There is an idea about this issue, please vote it up, Add the option to have 2 legends on the standard "Map" visual , to improve the Power BI.

It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

We also submitted this feedback to the product group internally, so that the product group can pay attention to this problem and speed up the issue repairing.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.