Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding text as paragraphs and table in Power BI report

I want to add static text in my Power BI report. it should contain some paragraphs and some tables of information. i found that i can include paragraphs by adding text box in report. But how i can add table with information inside that text box.

Page of Power BI Report should look something like below:

uiit3155_0-1593443854436.png

Please assist with steps and Power BI Visualization i need to use to achieve this as this is a static data not coming from any field of a table.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , you can use text boxes, images, card and table

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @Anonymous 

Here is a solution you can take a try:  you can save these static texts in screenshots in advance, and then insert them into the form as img url.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , you can use text boxes, images, card and table

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak how i can use table to have static content as per screenshot? i can see that tables only expect fields as input for them. Please assist. 

@Anonymous , You have "Enter Data" option under the home tab. Put that data into a table and then use table visual. Or Import that data using excel and put it into a table visual. Static means we are not updating data.  But no one stops to get it from excel?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.