Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ChrisLoan
Helper I
Helper I

Adding custom growth track to the revenue numbers of recruiters

Hey Everyone!

I have a question that I can't really solve myself 🙄

Before I ask what I need, I'll give you an idea of the data.

We're dealing with a Fact Table Invoices, Dim Calendar and Dim Recruiters, and the Fact Invoices table has a many to one relationships to the Dim tables:

ChrisLoan_2-1665578829852.png

That way in Power BI I can make a table showing the recruiters and their revenue numbers by month etc.

But what I would like to do though is add a growth track (junior recruiter or senior recruiter) to the numbers of the recruiters, so that I can quickly compare if that recruiter is doing a good job. Here are the growth tracks:

ChrisLoan_1-1665578380701.png

How do I get a growth track like that in my already existing dataset, keeping in mind that the growth tracks obviously dynamically move with the Recruiters start date? Meaning ofcourse that if a junior recruiter starts in april, the growth tracks starts at 0 in april all the way to 11000 in april the next year 😊

So the result should like something like this in a Power BI Column:

ChrisLoan_3-1665579790017.png

Or using a line chart in Power BI using the growth track along with the actual revenue numbers would be pretty nice.

I'm not sure how to handle this one and I would really appreciate any kind of help! If my question or certain details aren't clear let me know!

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisLoan
Helper I
Helper I

Can you still help me? Or should I move this post to "DAX and Command tips"?

v-xiaosun-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ChrisLoan ,

According to your description, can you provide more details about how the growth track is added in order to help you better?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ xiaosun

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi!

No, the growth track isn't added in yet! That's my question, how do I add it in, and how do I get the result that I want in my example? 😊

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.