Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding consolidation to existing function

I am in desperate need of a solution that I have been trying to find for so long. I have a report evaluating how well a vendor does in getting our product to us on time and with a minimum condition of receiving 90% or more of the ordered product. However, I am trying to consolidate the data to only show occurrences that happen singularly based on the PO Number, PO Line Number, and Item number. Right now the data is counting each occurrence (i.e. PO # 1100566 has 4 receipts we want to count the sum of all and compare). I have measure created that sum the received quantity and also take the maximum receipt day. However, if I could get the function to be based on PO Number is should give me accurate information. 

Function: 

Test PO Fulfill = CALCULATE(IF(AND([QuantityPercent]>=.90,[MaxIAJDayDiff]<=-5),"Early",IF(AND([QuantityPercent]>=.90,AND([MaxIAJDayDiff]>=-4,[MaxIAJDayDiff]<=3)),"On-Time","Late")), ALLEXCEPT(OnTimeDelivery, OnTimeDelivery[PONumber], OnTimeDelivery[POLineNumber], OnTimeDelivery[ItemNumber]))

Visual: 

So the numbers in the donut chart should match the table with 11 "Lates," 28 "On-Time," & 2 "Early." If there is a way to do this in the function above that would be the easiest method, and hopefully, there is a chance it can. Thank you for any help someone can provide!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-kelly-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Create a measure as below:

Measure = CALCULATE(COUNT('Table'[Test PO Fulfill]),FILTER(ALL('Table'),'Table'[Test PO Fulfill]=MAX('Table'[Test PO Fulfill])))

And you will see:

2.PNG

For the related .pbix file,pls see attached.

Best Regards,
Kelly
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-kelly-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Create a measure as below:

Measure = CALCULATE(COUNT('Table'[Test PO Fulfill]),FILTER(ALL('Table'),'Table'[Test PO Fulfill]=MAX('Table'[Test PO Fulfill])))

And you will see:

2.PNG

For the related .pbix file,pls see attached.

Best Regards,
Kelly
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not sure if I understand your question correctly ... you would like a donut chart which measures the percentage represented by each of the status (which is a metric calculated by the formula you provided)?

Technically it's not possible to add measures to the legend of the visual, so ..... one way to look at the problem is that you can create a table containing the status you want, and then create another measure that reflects the count of the status. The dimension table shall look something like this:

wcai_0-1600755479120.png

The measure looks like this (I didn't test the expression ... just to give you an idea of the DAX expression):

Count = VAR _tbl = SUMMARIZE(OnTimeDelivery,[PONumber],[POLineNumber,[ItemNumber],"PO Status",[Test PO Fulfill]])
        VAR _legend = FIRSTNONBLANK(Table,[Status])
        RETURN COUNTROWS(FILTER(_tbl,[PO Status]=_legend))

I hope you get my point.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.