Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding Text Columns next to Date Columns in Matrix

Hi community

I'm new to power bi and currently I'm trying to put a daily checklist of process and here they already help to do it more efficient. 

The Problem is that I want to add a column with comments but only to the end of the matrix. 

Here is the exel from I'm pulling the Data with the column I want to add in the Power BI.

TripleA75_0-1593799522754.png

And here is how is on the power bi until now with out the column "Comentarios" Added:

TripleA75_1-1593799621451.png

When I try to putting this on column section nothing happen and if put it on values it put the column in every day. So is there any way to put it only at the end like in the excel? 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Angel A.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

The only way to do it is to add it to values, and then to minimize the size of all the commentary values except for the last one. For this to work you need to disable auto column sizing.

As you probably realize this is rather wasteful.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

The only way to do it is to add it to values, and then to minimize the size of all the commentary values except for the last one. For this to work you need to disable auto column sizing.

As you probably realize this is rather wasteful.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @lbendlin 

Yeah that sounds pretty wasteful, I still tried though but NO. Well, I least I needed to ask.

I ended up putting another table with the comments for those who have one haha.

Best regards,

Angel A. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.