Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

danielcontente
Helper II
Helper II

Add top 3 and bottom 3 per category

Hi, 

I am trying to add the top and bottom 3 "Campaign Type", according to the average "Pipeline Acceleration.Value" per "Old Stage".

The idea is to have a visual like the one below, but with the top/bottom three Campaign Type in

each stage (Y axis) being displayed, rathen then the total top/bottom 3 (in this case, if a Campaign Type doesnt happened in one of the stages, it will not appear).

danielcontente_2-1629287259808.png

Please contact me for the raw data.

Thanks, 

Daniel

6 REPLIES 6
Preeti_Yadav
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @danielcontente 

You might try add the Campaign Type in the filters pane and in filter type choose the option of TOP N =3  and Bottom N =3  and apply filter.

Preeti_Yadav_0-1629289885156.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!

Regards,

Preeti

Hi @Preeti_Yadav,

Thanks for helping, but this doesnt give the output i ma looking for.

I want to have the top/bottom three in each stage.

If i do the way you mentioned, it will give me the top/bottom 3 for all stages and the it will show them in each stage.

Should be possible with a concatenation of two RANKX results. Please provide sample data in usable format (not as a picture - maybe insert into a table?).

I have a hard time distinguishing between campaign type and campaign name in your source data. Please advise.

Hi, there is no campaign name.

I understand some of the "Types" look like a name, but they are classified as campaign type (column C)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.