Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

lalithakiran
Regular Visitor

Add observation below of my graph.

Capture.PNG

HI,

I want to add observation in below of grapth. I got to know that we can achive using textbox. But its not include into graph, when i am publishing in PowerBI online. Textbox tagging as seperate into dashboard. But its failed to adjust  below into graph. Can someone help me to how to resolve this issue. I have arround 30 graphs need to provide observation.

3 REPLIES 3
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@lalithakiran

In your scenario, Chart and Textbox are different objects within report, so they will be pinned as seperated tiles on dashboard. Currently, it's not supported to combine textbox with a chart. And in chart, we can only custom text in Title Text area. 

Capture.PNG

However, the text is single row only,and it's not "friendly" to put observation info with Chart Title. I recommend you sumbit a feature request on Ideas: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@lalithakiran Can you provide screenshot of how it appears online ? Even after you publish you can use Edit Report option in powerbi.com and can adjust your textboxes so it all fits and comes nicely.

Capture.PNG

Hi,

Capture.PNG

Here is the screen shot. when i pin to dashboard, my graph and observation has come two different section. I want to include the same into single graph.

I am expecting the same like secord page

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.