Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Joshua_
Helper I
Helper I

Add custom measure in matrix

Hello guys,

I cannot get a solution for this problem.
I need to add a measure to the array, but when I do, the measure is added to the matrix repeatedly.
the measure is not very important, it is a special calculation (product1*0,5+product2*1,3.....).

I was reading and found solutions with the Sumarize function, but I can't apply it correctly in my proyect. could you give me an orientation?

Thank a lot.

PBI.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Joshua_ ,

I created a sample pbix file for you, please check whether that is what you want. It includes two methods in the file, you can find the details in attachment file:

Method 1:

1. Pivot the columns [Products] and [QT]

2. Create a measure to get the value ((product1*0,5+product2*1,3.....)) base on new fields [PRODUCT1],[PRODUCT2] and [PRODUCT3]

Method 2:

1. Create three measures to get QT of these three products QT separately

2. Create a measure to get the value ((product1*0,5+product2*1,3.....)) base on the previous three measures

Add custom measure in matrix.png

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rena Ruan
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Joshua_ ,

I created a sample pbix file for you, please check whether that is what you want. It includes two methods in the file, you can find the details in attachment file:

Method 1:

1. Pivot the columns [Products] and [QT]

2. Create a measure to get the value ((product1*0,5+product2*1,3.....)) base on new fields [PRODUCT1],[PRODUCT2] and [PRODUCT3]

Method 2:

1. Create three measures to get QT of these three products QT separately

2. Create a measure to get the value ((product1*0,5+product2*1,3.....)) base on the previous three measures

Add custom measure in matrix.png

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rena Ruan
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
camargos88
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Joshua_ ,

Have you tried using the table visual instead of matrix ?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.