Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sbkstyl
Frequent Visitor

Add calculated cells to a table in a report (like excel?)

Hello everyone,

I've been checking the forums for information about my issue and I think I couldn't find anything enough close to my doubt.

My question would be if it is possible or not to add calculated cells to a table, like for example I can do in Excel. I'll share a screenshot of what I would need to do in my report:

My query returns what is marked on Yellow. Using Totals on table visual gives me the green marked, but now I want to make calculations based on the certains cells as specified on red and I couldn't find a way to do it.

Is this possible? or maybe I need to find another way to do it?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sbkstyl 

"My question would be if it is possible or not to add calculated cells to a table, like for example I can do in Excel. "

What is you do in excel?

Your requirement is not clear, could you show some example with screenshots?

Best Regards
Maggie

Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

I think I made a mistake, instead of editing my previous post It seems I created a new one, sorry for that.

You can delete this thread as the solution is in the other one:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Question-is-it-possible-to-add-calculated-cells-to-a-table-...

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.