Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sabd80
Helper II
Helper II

Add a pdf or word file to a Power BI workspace

Hi,

I would like to add the pdf file that have some inforamtion about the report in that workspace, this is to help the user to understand the report.

Is there away to do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks @amitchandak , the layout of the navigation page has changed, it is in the content tab, then click the arrow next to the Add content, then click on Add link.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AbbasG
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@sabd80 you can also try, importing the pdf into the power bi desktop, and publishing the same into your workspace.

Hope it helps 🙂

AbbasG_0-1669706134501.png

sabd80
Helper II
Helper II

Hi @amitchandak , what do you mean by 'add them to power bi service app'?

@sabd80 , Once you publish the file on service in a workspace,  you have the option to create an app(link I have given in the last update), to add a document refer below. 

https://www.fourmoo.com/2019/06/18/embedding-word-documents-into-new-app-experience-within-powerbi/

@amitchandak , I don't know wheres is the 'New Navigation Builder", can you please guide.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@sabd80 , try to add them to power bi service app

or you can give url in the table visual

https://k21academy.com/microsoft-azure/data-analyst/power-bi-app/

Thanks @amitchandak , the layout of the navigation page has changed, it is in the content tab, then click the arrow next to the Add content, then click on Add link.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.