Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Add a measure to Column in Matrix visual

I have a measure that I want to displya as columns in Matrix visual. I am not able to place the meaure in columns section . My measure is: 

NewAgeCategory = IF(AND([DaysDifference]>=0,[DaysDifference]<=15),"0D to 15D",IF(AND([DaysDifference]>=16,[DaysDifference]<=30),"16D to 30D",IF(AND([DaysDifference]>=31,[DaysDifference]<=45),"31D to 45D","46D And More" )))

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous - If you want the measure to show up as column headers, you could create one measure for each category, and then include all of the measures in the Matrix (or Table).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous - 

Instead of creating a Measure, create a Calculated Column.

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you @Anonymous  for your reply. The reason I chose measure over calculated column is that I have a date filter based on which I will calculate days difference between (max date of the date filter ) and Claim Receive Date.

I do not think calculated columns supports that do they?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous - If you want the measure to show up as column headers, you could create one measure for each category, and then include all of the measures in the Matrix (or Table).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.