Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Add Logo to bottom of your Reports

Hi Experts

how would you add a logo similiar to the one in the image below to the bottom of each tab in a Report.

Capture.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

powerbi has no functionality for designing images, you would have to create your own logo or reuse an existing logo and insert that as a static image into your reports

View solution in original post

aoquain
Frequent Visitor

I have an easy workaround to create backgrounds/images for folks who don't have access to design software by using PowerPoint.

Backgrounds - create a slide in the same page size as your PBI report, then save as .jpeg or .png. Import the image into PBI desktop as a background.

Image - create an icon (hint: use PowerPoint's native insert>icons). Right click on icon, then "save as picture". You can import this into PBI desktop as an image.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
aoquain
Frequent Visitor

I have an easy workaround to create backgrounds/images for folks who don't have access to design software by using PowerPoint.

Backgrounds - create a slide in the same page size as your PBI report, then save as .jpeg or .png. Import the image into PBI desktop as a background.

Image - create an icon (hint: use PowerPoint's native insert>icons). Right click on icon, then "save as picture". You can import this into PBI desktop as an image.

dannn777
Frequent Visitor

Manually.. home tab > image

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the feedback, i think i missed the word add and design in Power a similiar Image

powerbi has no functionality for designing images, you would have to create your own logo or reuse an existing logo and insert that as a static image into your reports

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.