Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rgby12

Actualización automática de informes power bi desktop

Buen día,

Como puedo programar actualizaciones automaticas desde el power bi, cuando el informe se creó en power bi desktop. Y los archivos se encuentran en OneDrive, todo se maneja mediante una cuenta empresarial.

Al copiar el Link del SharePoint de los archivos de excel donde jala la información, me marca error de URL, cuando esta es la correcta.

Gracias,

Saludos.

1 REPLY 1
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @rgby12 ,

"How can I program automatic updates from the power bi, when the report was created in power bi desktop. And the files are in OneDrive, everything is managed through a business account. When copying the SharePoint Link from the excel files where it pulls the information, I mark URL error, when this is the correct one."

Currently, Power BI desktop doesn't support automatic update.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.