Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

robleek100
Frequent Visitor

Active and Expired count based on the ID column basis on the date column

Hi Team,

I have calculated the status for each row in my dataset basis on the date column. however I am not able get the Active and Expired count basis on the Date column which prior today's date.

I need your help in calculating Active and expired status basis on the today's date if any value  which is prior to today's date should be considered as "Expired" basis on the supplier ID column.  In my data set I have duplicate supplier ID however dates are different.

I want to calculate the status which is Expired & Active for any supplier ID It should be considered as expired only.

Only if all the status are active then it should be considered as active. My supplier Id should be counted only once as distinct.

Help needed...!

Thanks,

Rob LeeData Set.png

4 REPLIES 4
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @robleek100,

You can add below measure into a Card visual.

count supplier =
CALCULATE (
    DISTINCTCOUNT ( Tab2[SupplierID] ),
    FILTER (
        ALL ( Tab2 ),
        CALCULATE (
            DISTINCTCOUNT ( Tab2[Status] ),
            ALLEXCEPT ( Tab2, Tab2[SupplierID] )
        )
            = 1
    )
)

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you! Yuliana for providing the solution to me. However provided solution still not meet my requirement.

It giving me status for single supplier id where it has two statas. But I want if any suppiler ID is having two status then it should considered only "Expired" not the active.

If put this number on cards visuals then I should get count of Active and Expired separately.

Explain it further If any supplier ID which got expired status then it should ignore same supplier ID Active status. It means supplier should have only one status. If it's Epxired then is should not be counted in Active again. Current query it getting counted in both Active and Expired due which my status count is not matching.

Thanks,

Rob

Provided solution is partially correct not giving complete result. Hence, do share the complete solution of my query.

If you find provided query is not clear enough for you to provide the solution do let me know. I would definitely re-phrase my sentence to share my problem statement.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Rob

Anybody on the Power BI community can help to achieve my result. I would be glad if anyone can provide solution to my query.

Thanks,

Rob

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.