Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

DebbieE
Community Champion
Community Champion

Access to the resource is forbidden (Azure Text Analytics)

I have two Querys connecting to the Text Analytics Service to create sentiment scores and Key Phrases.

I use these to create custom function columns.  It was fine but now Im getting specify how to connect

I choose anonymous and connect

Access to the resource is forbidden. I know my keys are OK and Im on the correct endpoint. Its worked before.

One person mentioned that they hit their quota and thats why

So my question is 

1. If you have the Text Analytics in Power BI and click refresh. Does this just create a transaction per tweet (Row of Data) and does it only do the ones that it needs to? It doesnt keep recreating the Sentiments and keyphrases on rows that have already been done?

2. How can I tell in Aure if I have gone over the quota. Its like its deliberately keeping that information away from me. Its very frustrating

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im totally locked out of my Power BI reports because of this at the moment

As an extra to this. I have gone into the metrics report for the text analytics service. Chose total transactions and selected this current month. It says I have used 3.82 k total transactions which should mean Ive still got just over 1k to use on the free tier of 5K transactions so I really dont know whats going on and why I cant access in Power BI?

Debbie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi DebbieE,

About how to connect to azure text analytics and how to detect sentiment, I would recommend you to refer to documentations below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/text-analytics/tutorials/tutorial-power-bi...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/text-analytics/how-tos/text-analytics-how-...

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi DebbieE,

About how to connect to azure text analytics and how to detect sentiment, I would recommend you to refer to documentations below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/text-analytics/tutorials/tutorial-power-bi...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/text-analytics/how-tos/text-analytics-how-...

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Your first link is the one I used to create the custom function column. The second link I’ve also had a good look through.

‘Analysis is performed upon receipt of the request. The service accepts up to 100 requests per minute.’

This is an interesting one, it’s a pity it doesn’t say what happens if you go over 100 requests a minute.  Neither link unfortunately gives me answers to this question:

If you have the Text Analytics in Power BI and click refresh. Does this just create a transaction per tweet (Row of Data) and does it only do the ones that it needs to? It doesn’t keep recreating the Sentiments and keyphrases on rows that have already been done?

This seems really important to me. I don’t want Power BI to redo the Sentiment Score and Key Phrase of columns that have already been completed before I click refresh to bring in more data

Anonymous
Not applicable

I face the same issue while I try to refresh the existing report. Stuck here.

Hi DebbieE,

Have you solved your issue? Could you kindly mark my answer?

Regards,

JImmy Tao

I never got a solution to the following 

If you have the Text Analytics in Power BI and click refresh. Does this just create a transaction per tweet (Row of Data) and does it only do the ones that it needs to? It doesn’t keep recreating the Sentiments and keyphrases on rows that have already been done?

Debbie

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.