cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MujahidAli Visitor
Visitor

Access single value of table through power query for OData.Feed

Hey EveryOne.

I have multiple OData.Feed url to retrive data from Dynamics Crm. These are working fine because I used OData Query to fetch select columns. Each url fetches single table so that there are 20+ different url. 

Now I am facing issue while I need to update based url of each odata services url Like I need fetch same data from my production instead of dropbox crm so I will have to replace all 20+ url again which is labourious task. 

I need a solution Like How can I store my base url to any table and access it to OData feed function.

I created a table named ApiLink and tried to used it. but I not working.. error (Expression.Error: A cyclic reference was encountered during evaluation)

let

Source1 = Table.TransformColumnTypes(Source,{{"Link", type text}}) ,
Source = OData.Feed( Source1 & "/ecs_incomegls?$select=ecs_incomeglid,ecs_name", null, [Implementation="2.0"])in
Source

or Something link any global variable to store this url means just kinda global static variable to connection strings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Access single value of table through power query for OData.Feed

@MujahidAli ,

Replace "Source" with the query name or simply use a Parameter.

Table.TransformColumnTypes(Source
Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Access single value of table through power query for OData.Feed

@MujahidAli ,

Replace "Source" with the query name or simply use a Parameter.

Table.TransformColumnTypes(Source
Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.