Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jwjwjwjwjw
Advocate II
Advocate II

ARCGIS visual

Is anybody else having trouble with the ARCGIS map visual today in Desktop? It was working fine but rather suddenly bricked out., just a white box where the ACRGIS loading graphic never loads up.Still works fine for me on service.

A coworker found the same problem, so I was curious if others were getting this issue. 

6 REPLIES 6
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @jwjwjwjwjw,

I was unable to reproduce your issue in my environment (Version: 2.46.4732.581 64-bit (May 2017)). The ARCGIS map visual works fine in both desktop and service. Which version of Power BI desktop were you using?

After following troubleshooting threads adviced by ryan-gao, have you resolved this problem?

If possible, would you please uninstall and reinstall Power BI desktop (update to the latest version) for a test?

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have reinstalled PowerBI, cleared the cache, all the suggestions mentioned here. It seems to work on new dashboards, but is still bricked out on dashboards where it was already in use when the problem started. 

Same problem here.

If I try to create a visual of the arcgis in a pibx file, that does not have any visual one of the arcgis, everything goes blank.

A pibx file, which already had a map of arcgis, works normally.

This post solved my problem

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/arcgis/m-p/127547#M54159

ryan-gao
Helper III
Helper III
wesphil
Regular Visitor

I have the same issue, nobody in my organization can see the map on desktop either.

Looks like I can access it just fine from home, not sure what to think at this point. I've put a lot of hours into a project that requires it, so I hope something can be fixed. What should my next step be here? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.