Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Kat12345
Resolver I
Resolver I

API for subscriptions

Hi All,

I am working on the APIs. I found this API and I don't know what do we mean in Power BI with subscriptions?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/power-bi/admin/reports-get-report-subscriptions-as-admin#c...

Thank you for your help,

Kind regards

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kat12345  - Users can subscribe report or themselves or can subcribe the report to other users on a fixed frequency using the button highlighted below - 

ramsyBI_0-1640272233908.png

The above API expects reportID as the parameter and returns the list of users/groups whom the report is subscribed to, this can be run only by the members who have admin role.

View solution in original post

v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Kat12345 

You can check the sample response for more information.

The official document explains the specific meaning of the value returned by the api.

65.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Kat12345 

You can check the sample response for more information.

The official document explains the specific meaning of the value returned by the api.

65.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kat12345  - Users can subscribe report or themselves or can subcribe the report to other users on a fixed frequency using the button highlighted below - 

ramsyBI_0-1640272233908.png

The above API expects reportID as the parameter and returns the list of users/groups whom the report is subscribed to, this can be run only by the members who have admin role.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.