Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jcawley
Helper III
Helper III

API List?

Good afternoon all,

So I need help configuring an API… I cannot get my data to populate. I believe I need to use a List function (perhaps List.Distinct?), but I am not sure where to plug that into. The API looks like this:

cap4.JPG

The function I am using looks like:

cap5.JPG

And the table:

cap3.JPG

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jcawley,

What is the error message?
Please show a sample JSON file that can be copied.

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

PhilipTreacy
Super User
Super User

Hi @jcawley 

I'm not sure what the problem is. When you say you cannot get my data to populate - what exactly do you mean?  What is your desired result?

In the image you've shown of the JSON returned by the API, the list of purchase ids can be accessed as they are presented as a record in PBI/PQ - and your code looks like you are accessing them?

If yuo can please post your actual code and not screenshots in your reply then I'll be able to modify/work with that to help you.  I won't need any API credentials as I've already created a dummy JSON file to work with.

regards

Phil

Did I answer your question? Then please mark my post as the solution.
If I helped you, click on the Thumbs Up to give Kudos.

Blog :: YouTube Channel :: Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.