Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcin
Helper V
Helper V

ALM Toolkit

Hi,

I have a question if anybody knows when it will be possible to use this ALM Toolkit presented :

https://maqsoftware.com/case-studies/alm-toolkit

Regards,

4 REPLIES 4
Greg_Deckler
Super User IV
Super User IV

Assuming that this is a legit question and not a shameless plug, scroll to the end, click on the github link and download, deploy and use it.

---------------------------------------

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!

I have a NEW book! 
DAX Cookbook from Packt
Over 120 DAX Recipes!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

I have downloaded the zip file from GitHub, but I don't know how to deploy it so that I could use it. 

I will be gratefull for help. 

mariodigi
Frequent Visitor

i would like info on this as well.  thanks

I am not a developer of c# applications, I got an error :

Power-BI-ALM-Toolkit-master\BismNormalizer\BismNormalizer.csproj(534,11): error MSB4226: The imported project "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\SQL\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v15.0\VSSDK\Microsoft.VsSDK.targets" was not found. Also, tried to find "VSSDK\Microsoft.VsSDK.targets" in the fallback search path(s) for $(VSToolsPath) - "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v15.0" . These search paths are defined in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\SQL\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\MSBuild.exe.Config". Confirm that the path in the declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk in one of the search paths.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Power BI Dev Camp - September 30th, 2021

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors