Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

themoosegoose
Frequent Visitor

ALLSELECTED doesn't work with FILTERS

How can ALLSELECTED work when I filter a value included in one of the measures required to calculate the percentage?

Number of Visits

# Visits = CALCULATE(SUM(Main[VALUE]),ALL(Main[OrderCode]), FILTER(ALLSELECTED(Main),Main[OrderCode]= 1))

Number of Incomplete Visits

# Visits Incomplete = CALCULATE(SUM(Main[VALUE]), ALL(Main[OrderCode]), FILTER(ALLSELECTED(Main),Main[OrderCode]= 2))

Measure

Measure = IF(MIN(Main[OrderCode]) = 3 , [# Visits Incomplete]/[# Visits], BLANK())

Sample1.PNG

Sample2.PNGSample3.PNG

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @themoosegoose

When modifying two measures as below, I can calculate the percentage.

# Visits = CALCULATE(SUM(Main[VALUE]),FILTER(ALL(Main),Main[OrderCode]= 1))

# Visits Incomplete = CALCULATE(SUM(Main[VALUE]), FILTER(ALL(Main),Main[OrderCode]= 2))

1.png

Best Regards

Maggie

Using ALL would aggregate the numbers in the roll up level. You can't see that in the sample above, but if you add dates (which is what I have in my real report), you'll be able to see the issue. Is there another option?

Hi @themoosegoose

Could you show me some example dataset which will effect the result you want for better analysis?

Best Regards

Maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.