Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

dyee4613
Helper I
Helper I

ALLEXPECT ISSUe

I'm having trouble using the ALLEXPECT Function.  I want to create a formula that will give me the total units ignoring all filters except for PD and CC.  Here is the formula I came up with:

Units = CALCULATE(SUM(Packout[Piece Count]),ALLEXCEPT(Bridge,Bridge[CC],Bridge[PD]))

Data Model

Result:

The desired result is for each column in the units field to say 18518.  Please let me know what I'm doing wrong or if I need to provide anymore information, thank you!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dyee4613 - The filter is being applied from G_L Account_No. That filters the bridge table and that, in turn, filters down the Packout table. I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to accomplish?

I hope this helps. If it does, please Mark as a solution.
I also appreciate Kudos.
Nathan Peterson

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dyee4613 - The filter is being applied from G_L Account_No. That filters the bridge table and that, in turn, filters down the Packout table. I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to accomplish?

I hope this helps. If it does, please Mark as a solution.
I also appreciate Kudos.
Nathan Peterson

I fixed it.  My issue was I had the data connection both ways. I switched it to one way and it fixed it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.