Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

A measure does not show the correct number

Hello everyone, 
I'm bulding a report in power bi about sales of some products and how many of them we have in storage. 

dddd.jpg

I need to calculate days of storage, and for that I created a measure named DDI,

DDI= iferror((sum(Consolidado2018[UNIDADES])/sum(StockConsolidado[UNIDADES])),0)*30

The card down there is the result just to see if it works. 
The Mesure with totals brings the correct result but it doesn't work with the information of Stores, 

dddsdsds.png

For Example, this selected product in the store called Marzam should bring 18.01 instead of 1.50

I think it is important to mention that i have two tables, one is called demanda for the sells and the other one is called stock for the products in our storage. This related by the name of the product that is called sku

ASDFASD.png

Hope you can help me. 

Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

This looks like some kind of issue with your relationship. Since your relationship is SKU and your store is not factored into the context, that's likely the reason. Tough to say without data. Please see this post regarding How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.