Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

3x3 visual to show 9 seperate measures

I have created a report that shows Actuals versus Budget (MTP). 

I use 3 matrix visuals to show these for Period to Date (PtD, current month), Year to Date and a latest estimate. I have created measure for all of these 9 figures. 

matrices.JPG

I feel with these 3 matrix visuals:

- difficult to align correctly (even if aligned to left) / keep them align correctly

- seems to need more time to load 

Does anyone have a better suggestion how to visualize this in e.g. 1 visual element. I want to keep the 3 x 3 measures as shown.

The multi-row card visual is not an option since the unichar visual (sun or cloud) is arranged on top / at first. Cannot move it to the right, as shown in the example.

Thank you in advance for tips.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

Have you tried/seem the PowerKPiMatrix visual? 

It wouldn't exactly match what you've got/after but it's a powerful visual that would give you more insights if you have more dimensions at a granular level (still using the meausres you created if there's a relevant relationship). 

Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1enze8pcGzY&t=195s

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

Have you tried/seem the PowerKPiMatrix visual? 

It wouldn't exactly match what you've got/after but it's a powerful visual that would give you more insights if you have more dimensions at a granular level (still using the meausres you created if there's a relevant relationship). 

Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1enze8pcGzY&t=195s

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you I will try that one!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.