Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

kolling
Regular Visitor

3rd Party Visualisations with wider bars in bar chart

anyone know any visualisations where i can have a fatter/wider bars in a bar chart?

6 REPLIES 6
dilumd
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi, that doesn't really help, which ones have the ability to configure the width of the bar?

From my experience, none of these do hence i was asking if there are any 3rd party one out there?

Thanks

Mike

@kolling sorry to ask the obvious but have you played with the settings, i know you can increase the width of the bar

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

I havent been able to find that and also searched for other forum posts - which visualisation and how do you do that?

@kolling

There's no built-in fatter chart. You could check those ideas and vote them up.

A colleague has recommended that i create a custom "category" field and assign this fields from to the Axis – not the Legend so i am going to try that.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.