Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

3D Visual Charts in Power BI

Hi,

I am creating around 15 reprots for my manufacturing industry customer. He got bored of looking 2D visuals in Power BI and comments that these visuals are also present in normal excel sheet.

He needs some 3D type visuals in the report. Can anyone please suggest me 3D visuals available in Power BI for free.

I know that lot of 3rd party companies create custom visuals for Power BI and sell it. However I am looking for Power BI approved default visuals only.

2 REPLIES 2
Sumanth_23
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

hi @Anonymous - In my opinion 3D visuals kind of distort the story/message that you are trying to convey through your reports - except for map visuals and even there it should be used cautiously.

There are no out of the box slicers available in PowerBI; but you can check the custom visuals options.  

Please mark the post as a solution and provide a 👍 if my comment helped with solving your issue. Thanks!

Regards,
Sumanth

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!

Proud to be a Super User!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , I doubt there are many 3d visual -they are listed here -https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps?product=power-bi-visuals

The best way is open - get more visuals from 3 dots at the end on visuals selection and open check for 3d , 3 d and check for certified visuals. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.