Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pistonss
Frequent Visitor

20 rows loaded. 20 errors !!

Hello all,

I am very new to Power BI and need help for this

I have the error message when refreshing the data '20 rows loaded. 20 errors' as below:

error message

And when I clicked 'view error' it brought me to this:

Error in query

I have no idea what I have done wrong. The way I usually upload my data is through a .csv file which I am sure that it is now comprising of columns and column names the same as before there's an error message coming up.

Can anyone tell me just by looking at this what are my problems? Also any tips to interpret the query error would really be appreciated. I have tried too google it but couldn't find one.

Thank you

Suthipat

3 REPLIES 3
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @pistonss,

Could you please mark the proper answer as solution?

Best Regards!
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
pistonss
Frequent Visitor

Hello all,

I am very new to Power BI and need help for this

I have the error message when refreshing the data '20 rows loaded. 20 errors' as below:

error message

And when I clicked 'view error' it brought me to this:

Error in query

I have no idea what I have done wrong. The way I usually upload my data is through a .csv file which I am sure that it is now comprising of columns and column names the same as before there's an error message coming up.

Can anyone tell me just by looking at this what are my problems? Also any tips to interpret the query error would really be appreciated. I have tried too google it but couldn't find one.

Thank you

Suthipat

Hi Suthipat,

I can't see much information from the snapshot. Could you please share the pbix file if possible?

1. Please click the "Keep Errors" step to see what the errors are.

Please_help_20_rows_loaded_20_errors

2. It seems the cause is the date format. What are the formats of your OS and your file. For example, 8 Feb could be 8/2/2018 and 2/8/2018. Please check it out.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.