Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KGuyton
Helper II
Helper II

2 page table

Is it possible to extend a table so that any values that extend beyond the verticle limits will be shown next to it on separate lines? Extending the table to a second page to the right like a book?  I am trying to create a printable report but some filtered values will populate beyond the verticle limits of the table.  I have ample space to the right of the table though.  I want to try and avoid having to orient the printed page vertically.

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KGuyton ,

Unfortunately, current power bi not support these. I'd like to suggest you vote or submit an idea to add support with advanced print options.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
jtranello
Frequent Visitor

This would be great if PBI could do this automatically! The only thing I could think of is to get an idea of how many items will show without having to scroll (may need to add in some buffer for smaller screen sizes), and then setup some filtering that will only allow x number of lines. Either something like a top 10 filter or some type of ranking filter. Then copy the table onto the next page and have your filtering pickup where you left off on the previous table.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.