Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Orion88
Regular Visitor

Hi, after upgrading to the above version, i was not able to launch my Power Bi. I have already tried un-install and re-install the s/w but it is not successful. I am on Win10 enterprise OS. Please advise. Thanks in advance.
6 REPLIES 6
Orion88
Regular Visitor

Can anyone help me please? My IT ppl do not support this app as it is not the standard s/w that they deploy. Only my office is using. Currently 2 of us are using PowerBi but we are very new to it as well. Really appreciate if someone can advice anything...Thanks

@Orion88,

You may check Resolve issues when starting Power BI Desktop.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am not using any of the on-premises data gateway.Anything else that i need to take note of? Sorry as i am very new to this. Thanks

Hi, is there any other advice? I am open to try anything, short of trashing the workstation
Really appreciate as i am not able to do my work since last week. ☹

I just downloaded the latest version that was released this month but i am still getting the same error when i try to start the Power BI. Please help...
Orion88
Regular Visitor

Hi, my PowerBi was.not able to start after i upgrade to the above version. I got a long error msg starting with "Resolution of the dependency failed........" I am on Win10 Enterprise OS
I have alrrady tried un-install and re-install the s/w but to no avail. Can someone advise? Thanks in advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.